Desinged to serve business needs,
aligned with Quality Assurance modeling!
Creative People CIRCUIT ERP characteristics
- Manage customer requests regarding products or services (simple customer requests and public tender management).complete CRM solution managing tender documents, contacts, certificates and papers needed.
- By the time the requested products and services are entered in the client request, the user is informed whether the products asked by the client are in stock or whether there are available in a known supplier's warehouse.
- A comprehensive wizard lets you create and manage enquiries to suppliers and automatically send by mail or fax to the supplier's sales responsible person. ISO quality system's forms related to enquiries submitting are automatically attached in the outgoing message. Automatic outgoing protocol ref is submitted along with the message. A predefined form is sent to the supplier in order to fill in pricing, availability and payment terms.
- At the same time that enquiries are created quotation awaiting supplies' responses are appended to the database. The user has the ability to automatically import prices in the supplier’s quotation or manually update prices and other quotation details.
- The most convenient suppliers - in terms of pricing, availability and payment terms - are sorted in the user's screen and a proposal is automatically created for the customer based on user's intervention. The customer may receive a proposal with technical specs and product photos or just a simple proposal automatically signed by the person conducting the proposal.
- In the case of an open public tender by the proposal openings the application users may update the tender data with competitor prices.
- The proposal acceptance by the customer generates a "contract" where we can track deliveries to the client based on customer request and delivery invoices without any other user intervention.
- The suppliers that provided the most efficient proposal via their quotation are marked by the user and an automatic purchase order is generated.an automatic signature marks the order for sending to the supplier when the user has finalized editing the order.
- When the order is processed and delivered the user creates a supplier invoice record importing data automatically from the purchase order.
- The contract mentioned in step 7 creates the invoice or delivery note to the customer and the delivery status of the contract/client order is updated.
- If the company incorporates and uses Microsoft SharePoint server, customer and supplier money balances are published in this location, apart from updating customer/supplier records.
Extra features and modules provided in Creative People CIRCUIT ERP
- Manage unlimited number of warehouses
- Manage suppliers stock availability
- Automatically upload stock in Eshop platforms
- Fully digital support regarding generation, editing and archiving ISO quality assurance systems.
- Complete product participation in tenders and customer requests history.
- Information publishing in local LAN SharePoint server.
- Complete support for Greek and European Accounting Systems
- Export financial information to Singular Control Accounting application.
- On products prices
- Average buying prices
- Average selling prices
- Average competitor prices
- Average proposal prices
- Average supplier quotation prices
For Nato stock number (NSN) enabled products there is full interoperability with:
- Partsbase.com online database
- Fedlog databases
- Nato Namsa databases
Creative People CIRCUIT ERP minimum requirements
- MS SQL Server 2005 and up
- MS Office 2010/2013 professional
Ask for more, info here.