Brave New World—Working in the Time of CoronavirusApril 21, 2020
The chatbots riseMay 21, 2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has the potential to change fundamentally the way we work. The Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP) -in conjunction with Women in Localization and the European Union associations of Translation Companies (EUATC) organized a webinar on how companies can adapt to this brave new world.
Date: Tuesday April 21st, 2020
Time: 11 AM to 1:30 PM EDT
- Disaster recovery – Chrysostomos Psaroudakis, Creative People
- Remote Project Management – Steve Chu, Treehouse Strategy
- Video remote interpreting (VRI) via Boostlingo – Dieter Runge, Boostlingo
- Conference interpretation – Fardad Zabetian, Kudo
- Working remotely – maintaining organizational culture – Monica Bajaj, Ultimate Software
This webinar was hosted by the Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP). To learn more about the GoAP, visit our website at www.goap-global.com.
You can check out presentation on the following video