Position: Junior IT Support Engineer @Creative People
Short Company Profile: Creative People welcomes creative, motivated individuals to join our team at offices located in Nea Philadelphia. Our collaborative workplace offers exciting and diverse opportunities to learn, grow professionally, and make a real contribution to our success.
Job description: As the successful candidate, you will have to deeply comprehend the operation and technical workflows behind the functionality offered to the end user. You will become part of a premier team of engineers.
Your daily routine will include customer IT Support, tracing and analyzing problems, ensuring product quality, communicating with various departments and being creative in automating procedures.
Scope of work: The scope of your work includes the following areas:
- Monitoring – Monitor status, logs & key performance indicators of backend systems, investigate, report, act.
- Operations – Setup local & production environments, product maintenance, etc.
- QA – write test scripts and perform functional testing of various backend components.
- Third level support – investigate technical issues.
- 1 year minimum hands-on experience with IT Support.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly dependable, responsible, with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Available for long-term commitment.